Adding two lists together

Avenue Network Services

Hi All,

                A quick question please. How can I add aggregate two lists together into another list whilst maintaining the pre-existing lists separately? Do I use the Groupinglist for this?

Regards

Ed Murray

Re: Adding two lists together

James Lemieux
You're looking for ca.odell.glazedlists.CompositeList.

Note that each member list must be an EventList.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:46 AM, Avenue Network Services <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

                A quick question please. How can I add aggregate two lists together into another list whilst maintaining the pre-existing lists separately? Do I use the Groupinglist for this?

Regards

Ed Murray

RE: Adding two lists together

Avenue Network Services

Thanks so much James!

Regards

Ed Murray

--

www.avenue.net.au

THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSED RECIPIENT(S) ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT DISCLOSING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR TAKING ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OF THIS INFORMATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.