AutoCompleteSupport

tobias.schulte
Hi,

TextComponentMatcherEditor calls text.split("[ \t]") in refilter, when
mode == CONTAINS.

In my opinion, AutoCompleteSupport should do the same in
applyFilter(String newFilter).

With this changed, in non-strict mode I would be able to type "java 6"
in the AutoCompleteTestApp to find http://java.sun.com/javase/6/.

A better case might be a dropdown box with customers (id, name,
surname, city). In a dialog you want the user to be able to select the
customer. The change would allow the user to type "name surname" or
"surname name" or "partial_id name" and find the customer.

What do you think,

Tobias