Checking: Vive le Wiki

Rob Eden
Hi guys -

I don't think the new wiki has been announced on the user list yet. So
I'm thinking about sending this out and just wanted to check it first.
We are still wanting to allow collaborator access if someone asks for
it, right?

Here's what I was going to send:

----------------------------------
Hello fellow Glaziers -

GlazedLists has had a Wiki for a while, but it was basically useless
due to spam bots. So, I'm pleased to announce that we've recently
switched to Google sites and the wiki is now better than ever (spam
free!).

I'd encourage everyone to take a look through. I know I just found an
answer to a question I'd had for a while just by browsing through.
Also, if you're interested in contributing, let James, Holger or I
know and we'll grant collaborator access.

"Are the gods not just?"
"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"
                            - Till We Have Faces
                              C. S. Lewis