Filter/Null List and Combination List

Fabian Zeindl
Hi,

 i have two situations that reoccur in my code and I would like to know if anyone has nice solutions for them:

1. Doing a filter and transform in a single list. For example filtering a list by type and casting it to that instance. Or selecting all types A that have a B and retrieve that B.

2. Loading partial objects from a database into separate lists A, B, C and transform those lists into a list of complete objects as soon as the relationships are fulfilled.

Keen to hear any tips
Fabian