GL Page Malware Warning

Rob Eden
The GL main page is giving a malware warning in Safari at the moment.

Here's the Google diagnositc page for "statanalyze.cn": http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=statanalyze.cn&hl=en-us

Screenshot attached.

gl_malware.png (90K) Download Attachment

Re: GL Page Malware Warning

Jesse Wilson
So remember a long time ago when we had that spam magnet of a wiki? Well apparently it's distributing malware. GROSS!! I've cleaned up wiki, so now I await another crawl by Googlebot.

Sorry about this!

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Rob Eden <[hidden email]> wrote:
The GL main page is giving a malware warning in Safari at the moment.

Here's the Google diagnositc page for "statanalyze.cn": http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=statanalyze.cn&hl=en-us

Screenshot attached.

Climate change should be your #1 political issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ