Glazed Lists + Hibernate == match made in heaven?

Glazed Lists + Hibernate == match made in heaven?

James Lemieux
Holger,

   Since you and Bruce seem to have a good handle on the approach to tightly integrating Glazed Lists and Hibernate, would you be up for championing a new extension that formalizes your solution as the "blessed and recommended way to bind the two libraries together"? I think some Wiki-love to document our approach / understanding would probably be all that is required as far as documentation is concerned. It doesn't matter if the solution is really a small, trivial implementation of PersistentEventList... it has merit since it avoids other people over-designing solutions to the problem.

   I'd create a screencast if I could, but it doesn't fit well with that format since I like tiny programs that are self-contained and don't require a bunch of configuration / third-party services installed on your PC.

Re: Glazed Lists + Hibernate == match made in heaven?

Holger
James,

Yeah, I already thought about a new extension for Glazed Lists providing the required classes.
I'lll try to get some feedback from the Hibernate forum to ensure that we are on the right track.

Holger