GlazedLists @Eclipse

esp

GlazedLists @Eclipse

esp
Hi,

I'm the project lead for NatTable (http://nattable.org), an SWT data
grid widget which uses GlazedLists. We recently moved the project to
Eclipse, and as part of the IP due dilligence for the project we need
to provide info about all of our dependencies, GlazedLists being one of
them. Is there someone who would be able to answer IP provenance
questions on GlazedLists for the Eclipse folks? If you let me know I
can put you in touch.

Also, assuming the above gets sorted, I'd like to see if we could get
the GlazedLists bundle hosted on a p2 repository somewhere. I'd be
happy to help set this up if it doesn't already exist.

Thanks,
Edwin