Grouping of bugs in webstart demo

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Grouping of bugs in webstart demo

unatio
Hello

It ´s the first time I use glazed Lists and I´m very impressed, but I need some help.
So far I had a look at some screencasts and tried to use the new information to do it on my own.
But I saw in the webstart demo, that the bugs are grouped in the table ( like(www(5)) and this is my problem. I don´t know how to do this.
At first i thought it is described in the GroupingList & FunctionList Screencast, but this screencast didn´t help me. I know I can group the datasets with GroupingList, but I don´t understand how to transfer this into a jTable that it looks like in the webstart demo.
This way I need some help.....

Regards Benjamin


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Grouping of bugs in webstart demo

Holger
Benjamin,

The underlying EventList in this case is
ca.odell.glazedlists.SeparatorList
used in a
com.publicobject.misc.swing.JSeparatorTable

Note, thatJSeparatorTable is not officially supported,
it's just a kind of demo.

You can download the source code of Glazed Lists 1.8 here:
https://glazedlists.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=10433&expandFolder=10433&folderID=3916

The source code of the whole issue browser is located in the subdirectory
extensions\issuesbrowser\

Hope this helps,
Holger

>
> Hello
>
> It Žs the first time I use glazed Lists and IŽm very impressed, but I need
> some help.
> So far I had a look at some screencasts and tried to use the new information
> to do it on my own.
> But I saw in the webstart demo, that the bugs are grouped in the table (
> like(www(5)) and this is my problem. I donŽt know how to do this.
> At first i thought it is described in the GroupingList & FunctionList
> Screencast, but this screencast didnŽt help me. I know I can group the
> datasets with GroupingList, but I donŽt understand how to transfer this into
> a jTable that it looks like in the webstart demo.
> This way I need some help.....
>
> Regards Benjamin
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Grouping-of-bugs-in-webstart-demo-tp22433879p22433879.html
> Sent from the GlazedLists - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


____________________________________________________________________
Psssst! Schon vom neuen WEB.DE MultiMessenger gehört?
Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3123


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Grouping of bugs in webstart demo

unatio
Hi

Thanks Holger.
It works!!!!!!

Benjamin

Holger Brands wrote
Benjamin,

The underlying EventList in this case is
ca.odell.glazedlists.SeparatorList
used in a
com.publicobject.misc.swing.JSeparatorTable

Note, thatJSeparatorTable is not officially supported,
it's just a kind of demo.

You can download the source code of Glazed Lists 1.8 here:
https://glazedlists.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=10433&expandFolder=10433&folderID=3916

The source code of the whole issue browser is located in the subdirectory
extensions\issuesbrowser\

Hope this helps,
Holger

>
> Hello
>
> It Žs the first time I use glazed Lists and IŽm very impressed, but I need
> some help.
> So far I had a look at some screencasts and tried to use the new information
> to do it on my own.
> But I saw in the webstart demo, that the bugs are grouped in the table (
> like(www(5)) and this is my problem. I donŽt know how to do this.
> At first i thought it is described in the GroupingList & FunctionList
> Screencast, but this screencast didnŽt help me. I know I can group the
> datasets with GroupingList, but I donŽt understand how to transfer this into
> a jTable that it looks like in the webstart demo.
> This way I need some help.....
>
> Regards Benjamin
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Grouping-of-bugs-in-webstart-demo-tp22433879p22433879.html
> Sent from the GlazedLists - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@glazedlists.dev.java.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@glazedlists.dev.java.net
>
>


____________________________________________________________________
Psssst! Schon vom neuen WEB.DE MultiMessenger gehört?
Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3123


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@glazedlists.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@glazedlists.dev.java.net