Maven source jar has wrong contents

Gerhard Radatz
Hi folks,

I just added the dependency to glazed-lists to my project:

<dependency>
  <groupId>net.java.dev.glazedlists</groupId>
  <artifactId>glazedlists_java15</artifactId>
  <version>1.8.0</version>
</dependency>

which is located at Maven Central.

You were kind enough to also provide the source and javadoc artifacts, but I think there is a slight mistake here, since IntelliJ could not display the source correctly:
I think the source.jar should ONLY contain the contents of the "source" subdirectory (that is, ca/odell/glazedlists/...), not the whole "source" download available from your website.
So, the source.jar should start one level deeper in the project directory tree in order to conform to maven's expectations.

Thanks
Gerhard