New LockFactory

Rob Eden
Hi guys -

I've build a prerelease version of the binary with the new
LockFactory that will allow user-defined implementations. I thought
about posting the implementation for the Java 5.0 locks on the user
mailing list, but I was wondering if you would prefer to save it for
a Glazed Lists Developer issue? (I know we spoke briefly about this,
Jesse, but I don't know that we came to a conclusion... or at least I
don't remember it.) It's a very simple class.

For the binary, I created a folder called "prerelease" on the
java.net site and just gave the jar the name "glazedlists_050802.jar"
with a nice description of why it's there. Let me know if you'd like
it somewhere else.

Thanks!

"Let your heart soar as high as it will.
  Refuse to be average."
                            - A. W. Tozer