Newbie question but trying hard to not ask

Newbie question but trying hard to not ask

justmylaptop
I have a small application.  I am trying to prototype an idea for my boss (I programmed
Tcl/Tk back 15 years ago so this looks familiar to me but haven't even written C for 6
years) using Java.  I have eclipse 3.1.0 and I have gotten a sorted list to work (thanks
for the examples on the website) using SWT.  Kinda familiar stuff.  My list is a text and
an int and I get the table packed and headers clickable.  The darned eclipse IDE is
barfing on TextFilterList as undefined.  I figured out how to fix all of the others of these I
found last night but I can't make it go away!  The import works as I get no type error.  I
looked and confirmed that my CLASSPATH has the required jars.  What am I missing?

Again, I apologize for the dumb question.  And I have never posted to a mailing list
before so forgive any ediquette errors, please.

--shawn

Error -
The constructor TextFilterList(SortedList, Text, TextWidgetMatcherEditor) is
undefined BatchAliquot.java BatchAliquot/batchAliquot line 302
August 14, 2005 9:43:31 AM

Code -
        TextWidgetMatcherEditor matchEditor = new TextWidgetMatcherEditor(tFilter,
clientFilterator);
        TextFilterList filteredClients = new TextFilterList(sortedClients, tFilter,
matchEditor);
        filteredClients.setLive(true);
        filteredClients.setFilterEdit(tFilter);

Re: Newbie question but trying hard to not ask

justmylaptop
Never mind!  I just fixed it.  Eclipse was freaked out and I stripped out args and put
them back (why that worked I don't know).  Now to try it.  Sorry for any distraction...

--shawn