Please test Glazed Lists 1.9 release candidate

Please test Glazed Lists 1.9 release candidate – Hello friends of Glazed Lists, it's time to prepare and release version 1.9, which is mainly a maintenance and bugfix release with the followi...
Thanks, Holger! I'll start beating on it... Rob On Jan 24, 2013, at 7:51 AM, Holger Brands <holger.brands@...> wrote: > Hello...
yes, my bad - works when I'm logged in... :) On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Rob Eden <rob@...> wrote: > Thanks, Holger! > ...
That is great news! I would really love to see all the bug fixes. However, the "resolved issues"-link does not work for me... Tha...
Hi Niklas, do you have a java.net account? Does the link work when you're logged in? Holger 2013/1/24 Niklas Kyster Rasmussen <niklas...