Re: ListEvent - TableModelEvent translation

Re: ListEvent - TableModelEvent translation

Holger
James,

> One workaround for this problem would be to always fallback to our old
> ListEvent-TableModelEvent-translation when a reorder event is encountered in
> EventTableModel.
>
> Hopefully there is a better solution ;-)

Until we find a better solution, I've added this workaround. This means,
that reorder ListEvents are always translated the old way now.

I hope you're doing well.

Re: ListEvent - TableModelEvent translation

James Lemieux
That sounds like the most reasonable thing to do for the moment. Thanks for all the help recently!

James