Re: ListEventAssembler and ArrayList

kkoster
Any movement on this issue? I see this is still a problem. If an
invalid operation is attempted on a list (e.g. setting and entry with a
negative index), the internal state of the ListEventAssembler becomes
inconsistent (i.e. the allowNestedEvents flag is never reset to true)
and further operations that depend on this fail.

and further operations that depend on this fail.

Re: ListEventAssembler and ArrayList

James Lemieux
It's true that we could (and maybe should) add this kind of error checking into the GL core.

But, if it's a concern in your project, you could also wrap your EventLists with a layer that doesn't nothing but validate the index is valid.