Re: Losing selection on table sorting (yes, I'm using an EventSelectionModel)

Re: Losing selection on table sorting (yes, I'm using an EventSelectionModel)

Andrea Aime-2
Jesse Wilson wrote:

> Hey Andrea ---
>
> Yesterday after sending out the 0.9.7 announce email
> I found this problem & I had uploaded new .zips
> and .jars for the 0.9.7 revision. I had expected that nobody
> had downloaded the 'broken' build of Glazed Lists 0.9.7,
> but apparently somebody has!
>
> Please redownload Glazed Lists 0.9.7 if you downloaded
> it already.

Jesse, I've downloaded 0.9.7 just now but it still does not
work. I've downloaded the jar in particular, from the link in
the announcement and changelog page.

Best regards
Andrea Aime

Re: Losing selection on table sorting (yes, I'm using an EventSelectionModel)

Jesse Wilson

Hey Andrea --

I tried your example with both JDK 5 and JDK 1.4 on my Mac
and both worked flawlessly. Unfortunately you did not include
a Person class so I invented a trivial one. Please make sure
that you get the same problem with the file I've attached, which
uses my own Person class.

Please download a 0.9.7 build from right here:
https://glazedlists.dev.java.net/files/documents/1073/17640/
glazedlists-0.9.7.jar

Note that it's still possible that this is a Windows-only bug.
I'll try to get my man James to run it on his Windows box
when he has time.

Cheers,
Jesse

GlazedSelectionTest.java (2K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Jesse Wilson wrote:

> Hey Andrea --
>
> I tried your example with both JDK 5 and JDK 1.4 on my Mac
> and both worked flawlessly. Unfortunately you did not include
> a Person class so I invented a trivial one. Please make sure
> that you get the same problem with the file I've attached, which
> uses my own Person class.
>
> Please download a 0.9.7 build from right here:
> https://glazedlists.dev.java.net/files/documents/1073/17640/
> glazedlists-0.9.7.jar
>
> Note that it's still possible that this is a Windows-only bug.
> I'll try to get my man James to run it on his Windows box
> when he has time.

Nope, it's working fine. Sorry, my fault. I did not notice a classpath
problem in Eclipse. Basically, I had project A, which I use for tests,
that depends on project B, a library. I replaced 0.9.7 in project A but
not in B (both use glazed lists) and the 0.9.6 in project B had more
priority in the classpath, so it was used instead of the newer one.

Sorry for the confusion.
Best regards
Andrea Aime