Quantcast

Release of Glazed Lists 1.10.0

We're pleased to announce that Glazed Lists 1.10.0 is generally available now.
Glazed Lists 1.10.0 is a stable maintenance release suitable for production use.
Please have a look at the release notes for the details.
Fixed issues:https://github.com/glazedlists/glazedlists/milestone/2?closed=1

Special thanks go to Rob Eden and Fabian Zeindl for their contributions.

Thanks to all users and supporters,