SearchTerm & TextMatcher

Raccoonwao
I noitced that the lastest release got a big jump in the TextMatcher (event relocating it to another package).  New class SearchTerm is introduced, obviously for a search engine-style purpose.

I find that the boolean field "required" is not used and thus, all the SearchTerms are treated as required (thus, no OR match can be done against SearchTerm[])

May I understand if this is to be imiplemented?  Or I have got your idea wrong?

I have to state that I am studying the library and have not yet purchased any license.