Sort Icons not displaying on column with JButtons

Sort Icons not displaying on column with JButtons

mkoren
I have a JXTable that is using glazed lists for its sorting. Several of the columns in my table contain JButtons that have icons, rendered based on the table data (mostly strings). Columns that contain these JButtons ARE sortable by clicking on the column header. However, the sort direction icons are not displayed for these columns. For columns that contain dates, numbers, and strings, the sort icons ARE displayed.

Any idea what is wrong? How do I get the sort icons to display on columns that contain JButtons?

Thanks,

Mark Korenkiewicz
Noblis, Inc.