Quantcast

Subscribing to ListEvents / adding Items

Subscribing to ListEvents / adding Items

Fabian Zeindl
Hi,

 as I said before I'm using GlazedLists on Android, actually with react-native.
So I'm bridging thinks into JavaScript (which is used by react-native) and I'm thinking about porting the core of GlazedLists to JS at some point, maybe.

Thinking through that left me with a question: Is there a particular reason that adding a ListEventListener = subscribing something to a list does not immediately trigger an "insert" ListEvent for all the items in said list?

Best regards
Fabian