TextMatcherEditor.CONTAINS -> CONTAINS_ANY

TextMatcherEditor.CONTAINS -> CONTAINS_ANY

Ted Zlatanov
I want to have multiple OR search terms (TextMatcherEditor.CONTAINS but
with a OR combination).

Option 1: subclass to implement CONTAINS_ANY.  This is pretty painful
because the matcher strategy class is inlined.  Has anyone done it?

Option 2: use the REGEX option.  Training the users is not going to be
fun.

Option 3: use the seach engine.  Way too complicated for my purpose so
I'm avoiding this.

I am posting this to the developer list because I think option (1) is
the best one, and should be part of GL.  If not, sorry for the noise.

Ted