Tutorial in the Wiki

Jesse Wilson
Hey Holger --

Why don't we put the Glazed Lists tutorial
right in the Wiki? It's not as printable as
the docbook format, but it's much more
maintainable!

What do you think?

Cheers,
Jesse

Re: Tutorial in the Wiki

Holger
Jesse,

> Hey Holger --
>
> Why don't we put the Glazed Lists tutorial
> right in the Wiki? It's not as printable as
> the docbook format, but it's much more
> maintainable!
>
> What do you think?

Yes, this makes a lot of sense to me.
When I'm finished with the build file stuff,
I can try to migrate it to the wiki, if you like.

But I'm not a wedia wiki expert, so if you
have some ideas or tips, please let me know.

It's really exciting to be involved in the
Glazed Lists development ;-)

Re: Re: Tutorial in the Wiki

Jesse Wilson
On 7/22/06, Holger Brands <[hidden email]> wrote:
> But I'm not a wedia wiki expert, so if you
> have some ideas or tips, please let me know.

The nice thing about wiki's is that they're so easy
you don't need to be an expert.

I recommend this quick formatting page:
  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting

And if you want to figure out how something is done,
simply copy the formatting from another page. Reverse
engineering is pretty easy!

> It's really exciting to be involved in the
> Glazed Lists development ;-)

I'm glad you like it. It's great to have you on board.

Cheers,
Jesse