Tutorial update

Holger
Hey guys,

I did a small update to the tutorial and uploaded a new version here:

https://glazedlists.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=10433&expandFolder=10433&folderID=10433

I restructured the source code such that each chapter source is located
in its own java package. I also generified the code.
I rewrote the main methods and made minor fixes for compatibility
with the latest build of GL.
Included are Eclipse project files, so that you can directly import the tutorial
sources as project and give it a try.
Feel free to add other IDE project files as well.

I also updated the tutorial text:
- source code examples are also generified and updated
- I added missing sections from chapter 4
- I created a Google Document for the tutorial and embedded it into our Google Site
- updates to the Google Doc will be reflected on the site automatically

The Google Doc can be saved as PDF or HTML file(s) for example.
I used this feature to include PDF and HTML versions of the tutorial in the
above mentioned download file.

Hope you like it ...

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms

Re: Tutorial update

James Lemieux
Nice changes Holger.

I downloaded the zip, created IDEA project files and run targets for each chapter, and replaced the existing tutorial zip with a new one that is IDEA-ready.

I particularly like the chapter organization now.

Good idea with the Google Doc too...

James