Using EventList with JTree

Gal Savranevsky
Hi all,

I've tried to use the TreeList with Jtree.
To the bean which i use in the TreeList  (the base class of the list) , i added a BeanChange Support(Like in the screencast example).

The problem is : when i change a property (and fire an appropriate event through the bean change support) the tree get a structure change event , and i'm intersted in a smaller change in the tree (like node change ) . Another problem:  it doesnt react to the expanding policy.

This all  seems to work great with a TreeTable .

My conclusion is that it is not supported by Jtree, am I Right?

If the answear is yes, what should i do  to add support for this feature?

Thanks,
Gal