Wiki look

Rob Eden
Anyone particularly tied to the look (gray) of the wiki site? I
thought I'd take a shot at making it look more like the colors of the
main site.

Rob

PS - Thanks for the invite, Holger. My spam filter caught it since the
invitation was in all German. But, it makes me feel like my time
searching through my spam box is worth it when I find something every
once in a while. ;-)

PPS - 1.8? *cough*

--

"Are the gods not just?"
"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"

Re: Wiki look

Rob Eden
Oh, also. The wiki link on the main page needs to be updated.

Rob

On Aug 11, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Rob Eden wrote:

> Anyone particularly tied to the look (gray) of the wiki site? I
> thought I'd take a shot at making it look more like the colors of
> the main site.
>
> Rob
>
> PS - Thanks for the invite, Holger. My spam filter caught it since
> the invitation was in all German. But, it makes me feel like my time
> searching through my spam box is worth it when I find something
> every once in a while. ;-)
>
> PPS - 1.8? *cough*
>
> --
>
> "Are the gods not just?"
> "Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"
>                           - Till We Have Faces
>                             C. S. Lewis

"Are the gods not just?"
"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"
                            - Till We Have Faces
                              C. S. Lewis

Re: Wiki look

Hey Rob and James,

I was not aware that the invitation was in German,
it was auto-generated by Google Sites.
But not all German mails are spam ;-)

Regarding the site look, I just picked a standard theme.
Please feel free to enhance it and add new content if you like.

> Anyone particularly tied to the look (gray) of the wiki site? I
> thought I'd take a shot at making it look more like the colors of the
> main site.
>
> Rob
>
> PS - Thanks for the invite, Holger. My spam filter caught it since the
> invitation was in all German. But, it makes me feel like my time
> searching through my spam box is worth it when I find something every
> once in a while. ;-)
>
> PPS - 1.8? *cough*
>
> --
>
> "Are the gods not just?"
> "Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"
>                             - Till We Have Faces
>                               C. S. Lewis

Re: Wiki look

Rob Eden
Hey guys -

Ok, take a look at that and let me know what you think. We're pretty
limited in exactly what we can do. I really wanted to get some of the
orange highlights in from the main site, but there's just not a good
way to do it that I could find.

"Are the gods not just?"
"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"
                            - Till We Have Faces
                              C. S. Lewis

Re: Wiki look

Rob,

the site looks good to me, close enough to the original site, I'd say...