Wiki migration

Holger
Hey guys,

I created an initial Google site:
http://sites.google.com/site/glazedlists/

I didn't pay much attention to the look and feel, I just picked a
standard theme. I concentrated on copying the wiki content
to the new site.

If you'd tell me your favored google account (mail address),
I could invite you as site owners.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Re: Wiki migration

Rob Eden
Hey Holger -

That looks nice. I'm "[hidden email]", if you want help with it.

Rob

--

"Are the gods not just?"
"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"