dropping JDK 1.4 support: ReturnTypeResolverFactory

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

dropping JDK 1.4 support: ReturnTypeResolverFactory

Holger
Hey Jesse and James,

do we want to keep the
ReturnTypeResolverFactory-stuff used in
BeanProperty:

ReturnTypeResolver TYPE_RESOLVER =
  ReturnTypeResolverFactory.DEFAULT.createReturnTypeResolver();

or should I remove it and just do something like:

ReturnTypeResolver TYPE_RESOLVER = new J2SE50ReturnTypeResolver();

Thanks,
Holger

_______________________________________________________________________
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.web.de/?mc=mail@...


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dropping JDK 1.4 support: ReturnTypeResolverFactory

Jesse Wilson
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Holger Brands <[hidden email]> wrote:
or should I remove it and just do something like:
 ReturnTypeResolver TYPE_RESOLVER = new J2SE50ReturnTypeResolver();

I like this approach better. You might even consider dropping the interface, since now it only has one implementation.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dropping JDK 1.4 support: ReturnTypeResolverFactory

James Lemieux
I second that emotion.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Jesse Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Holger Brands <[hidden email]> wrote:
or should I remove it and just do something like:
 ReturnTypeResolver TYPE_RESOLVER = new J2SE50ReturnTypeResolver();

I like this approach better. You might even consider dropping the interface, since now it only has one implementation.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dropping JDK 1.4 support: ReturnTypeResolverFactory

Holger
In reply to this post by Holger
Ok, I deleted the obsolete classes and moved the remaining
from "impl.java15" to "impl.reflect".
For now, I left the interface in place.

Holger

>I second that emotion.
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Jesse Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Holger Brands <[hidden email]> wrote:
> or should I remove it and just do something like:
>  ReturnTypeResolver TYPE_RESOLVER = new J2SE50ReturnTypeResolver();
>
> I like this approach better. You might even consider dropping the
> interface, since now it only has one implementation.
>
>


____________________________________________________________________
Psssst! Schon vom neuen WEB.DE MultiMessenger gehört?
Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3123


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]