malware-problem and virus-warnings

Grimm, Markus
Hi guys,

I've got the same kind of problem to access the GL main page.
But I get more than one virus warning --> A look at the API is inhibited
by our webscan:
There's a trojan horse called 'Tenia.d'.
A look at the release notes is inhibited due to a virus called
'Mal_Hifrm'.

I think, for the most of people that use some internet protection
there's no access to your GL main page.
It doesn't seem to be a false alarm. if you load the side in a safe
area, the local scanner triggers an alarm, too.

Thanks,
Markus

Re: malware-problem and virus-warnings

Holger
As I'm getting married on Friday,
I'm pretty busy with other stuff ;-)
Hopefully, Jesse or James will find some time
to have a look at this?

> Hi guys,
>
> I've got the same kind of problem to access the GL main page.
> But I get more than one virus warning --> A look at the API is inhibited
> by our webscan:
> There's a trojan horse called 'Tenia.d'.
> A look at the release notes is inhibited due to a virus called
> 'Mal_Hifrm'.
>
> I think, for the most of people that use some internet protection
> there's no access to your GL main page.
> It doesn't seem to be a false alarm. if you load the side in a safe
> area, the local scanner triggers an alarm, too.
>
> Thanks,
> Markus

Re: malware-problem and virus-warnings

Rob Eden