multi column sort + windows behaviour

Merki Fabian (KETO 41)
hi guys

i hacked my glazedlists so that i can setup the table so that it is already multi sorted.

chooseComparator(int[] columns, int comparatorIndex, boolean reverseOrders[])
// maybe an int[] for comparatorIndex would be even better!

here is the code. you'll need to merge it manually because i think i'm be based on 0.9.6.
plus the swt code i haven't written...

i'm looking forward deleting my hacked glazedlists!

thanks
fabian
 <<TableComparatorChooser.java>>

AbstractTableComparatorChooser.java (18K) Download Attachment
TableComparatorChooser.java (12K) Download Attachment