new snapshot for 1.10 published

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to note that we just published a new 1.10 snapshot version for Glazed Lists.
Thanks to Fabian Zeindl some long-standing bugs in the grouping functionality were fixed.
We encourage you to try it out and give feedback.

https://java.net/projects/glazedlists/downloads/directory/latest_build
http://www.glazedlists.com/Home/maven