porting to mobile devices

chihiro
Hi,

Do you think I'll face any problems in port the java1.4 compatible version of glazedlist
to a blackberry environment ? Blackberry is running in a CLDC 1.1 environment (basically Java 1.1)
I plan to have a cut down version i.e. just to support EventList (and its subclasses).
Note that CLDC1.1 does not java.util.List but only Vector!

I would be glad to hear of any major roadblocks from the authors of glazedlist.
Thanks everyone,

Gavin

Re: porting to mobile devices

Holger