problem with TreeDeltas in 1.6.0

Holger
Hey Jesse,

I already mentioned earlier that we noticed some obscure exceptions
when using TreeDeltas in version 1.6.0.

I managed to extract a test case that demonstrates at least one problem.
With block deltas enabled, the test case runs fine, with tree deltas it fails.

It would be great, if you can have a look at it.

TreeDeltaBugTestCase.java (3K) Download Attachment

Re: problem with TreeDeltas in 1.6.0

Jesse Wilson
Sweet. I'll look at it tonight or perhaps Saturday!