pull request for GLAZEDLISTS-462

Hey James and/or Jesse,

could you have a look at this pull request for issue GLAZEDLISTS-462:
https://github.com/glazedlists/glazedlists/pull/2

Looks good to me, but I'm not that familiar with TreeList.
Test cases seem to work.

Re: pull request for GLAZEDLISTS-462

James Lemieux
Seems fine. Fix the test case name:

testKeepSelectionWhenUpdaingElements -> testKeepSelectionWhenUpdatingElements