upgrade to SwingX 1.6

Hey guys,

as we move to Java 1.6 as baseline, it makes sense to upgrade to SwingX 1.6.x, too.
Because we don't support the EventListJXTableSorting-approach with SwingX 1.6,
I'll remove the following classes for the next release:
ca.odell.glazedlists.swing.EventListJXTableSorting
ca.odell.glazedlists.swing.EventListJXTableSortingTest
ca.odell.glazedlists.swing.JXTableTestApp

They simply don't compile anymore with SwingX 1.6.

As usual, please let me know if you have any objections or other feedback.

Re: upgrade to SwingX 1.6

I published a new snapshot which contains these changes among others.
Please see
https://java.net/jira/browse/GLAZEDLISTS-559
https://java.net/jira/browse/GLAZEDLISTS-562
https://java.net/jira/browse/GLAZEDLISTS-563