using MatcherEditors

Holger
Hey James et al.,

just a quick question:

Is one allowed to use *one* MatcherEditor instance
with *multiple* FilterList instances at the same time?

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms

Re: using MatcherEditors

James Lemieux
Short answer is yes.

Long answer is: as long as there's no strange interaction between the two FilterLists (like one depends on the other), then yes.

They were intentionally designed to fire MatcherEvents so that the could be used as a source of a Matcher to "multiple things."

Sadly, I also wish SortedList worked like this, and we basically had the concept of a ComparatorEditor...

James